Consolidated Financial Data
Five-Year Consolidated Financial Highlights
Net sales and Operating income
Net Income attributable to NH Foods Ltd. and Basic earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders
Total assets and NH Foods Ltd. shareholders’ equity
of U.S. Dollars
|Income from Continuing Operations before Income Taxes and Equity in Earnings (Losses) of Associated Companies||35,673||43,797||35,309||49,112||50,455||475,989|
|Net Income from Continuing Operations||25,085||30,435||21,985||35,067||37,419||353,009|
|Net Income Attributable to NH Foods Ltd.||24,524||31,048||21,779||35,004||37,147||350,443|
|NH Foods Ltd. Shareholders’ Equity||320,984||353,664||356,353||404,126||440,793||4,158,424|
|Basic earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders (¥/$)||244.23||304.86||213.84||343.47||348.46||3.29|
|Diluted earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders (¥/$)||221.83||286.22||200.89||322.54||342.07||3.23|
|Price Earnings Ratio (Times)||12.59||18.16||23.19||17.40||12.51||12.51|
|Price Book-Value Ratio (Times)||0.98||1.59||1.42||1.56||1.06||1.06|
|Price Cash Flow Ratio (Times)||9.37||19.00||9.62||9.34||8.51||8.51|
1) The above financial figures are based on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States of America.
2) Figures have been rounded to the nearest unit.
3) Operating income is calculated by deducting cost of goods sold and selling, general and administrative expenses from net sales, in accordance with Japanese accounting practices.
4) The translations of Japanese yen amounts into United States dollar amounts with respect to the year ended March 31, 2018 are included solely for the convenience of readers outside Japan and have been made at the rate of ¥106=$1, the approximate rate of exchange at March 31, 2018.
5) EBITDA=Income from continuing operations before income taxes and equity in earnings (losses) of associated companies+interest expense+depreciation and amortization
6) Price Earnings Ratio（PER)=Stock price at end of year/Basic earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders
7) Price Book-Value Ratio（PBR)=Stock price at end of year/NH Foods Ltd. Shareholders' Equity per share
8) Price Cash Flow Ratio=Stock price at end of year/Net cash provided by (used in) operating activities per share
9) As of April 1. 2018, NH Foods Ltd. carried out a share consolidation at a ratio of one share for each two shares of common stock. Basic earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders and Diluted earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders were computed on the assainption that the share consolidation was carried out at the begianing of the year ended March 31, 2014.