Consolidated Financial Data
Five-Year Consolidated Financial Highlights
Net sales and Operating income
Profit attributable to owners of the parent and Basic earnings per share
Total assets and Total equity attributable to owners of the parent
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
|Profit before tax||52,798||30,267||272,675|
|Profit attributable to owners of the parent||37,552||19,561||176,225|
|Total equity attributable to owners of the parent||417,982||401,014||3,612,739|
|Basic earnings per share (¥/$)||352.26||183.21||1.65|
|Diluted earnings per share (¥/$)||350.00||181.48||1.63|
|Price Earnings Ratio (Times)||12.38||21.74||21.74|
|Price Cash Flow Ratio (Times)||8.72||13.79||13.79|
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States of America (US-GAAP)
|Income from Continuing Operations before Income Taxes and Equity in Earnings (Losses) of Associated Companies||43,797||35,309||49,112||50,455||475,989|
|Net Income from Continuing Operations||30,435||21,985||35,067||37,419||353,009|
|Net Income Attributable to NH Foods Ltd.||31,048||21,779||35,004||37,147||350,443|
|NH Foods Ltd. Shareholders' Equity||353,664||356,353||404,126||440,793||4,158,424|
|Basic earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. Shareholders (¥/$)||304.86||213.84||343.47||348.46||3.29|
|Diluted earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders (¥/$)||286.22||200.89||322.54||342.07||3.23|
|Price Earnings Ratio (Times)||18.16||23.19||17.40||12.51||12.51|
|Price Book-Value Ratio (Times)||1.59||1.42||1.56||1.06||1.06|
|Price Cash Flow Ratio (Times)||19.00||9.62||9.34||8.51||8.51|
1) The above financial figures until the year ended March 31, 2018 are based on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States of America (US-GAAP), and the financial figures since the year ended March 31, 2018 are based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). If the presentaions under US-GAAP and IFRS are different, items under US-GAAP are stated in "[ ]".
2) Figures have been rounded to the nearest unit.
3) Operating income is calculated by deducting cost of goods sold and selling, general and administrative expenses from net sales, in accordance with Japanese accounting practices.
4) The translations of Japanese yen amounts into United States dollar amounts with respect to the year ended March 31, 2019 are included solely for the convenience of readers outside Japan and have been made at the rate of ¥111=$1, the approximate rate of exchange at March 31, 2019.
5) EBITDA=Profit before tax [Income from Continuing Operations before Income Taxes and Equity in Earnings (Losses) of Associated Companies]+Interest expense+Depreciation and amortization
6) Price Earnings Ratio (PER)=Stock price at end of year/Basic earnings per share [Basic earnings per share attributable to NH Foods Ltd. shareholders]
7) Price Book-Value Ratio (PBR)=Stock price at end of year/Total Equity attributable to owners of the parent per share [NH Foods Ltd. Shareholders' Equity per share]
8) Price Cash Flow Ratio=Stock price at end of year/Net cash provided by (used in) operating activities per share