- Mar 1942
- Yoshinori Okoso founded the Tokushima Meat Processing Plant located in Tokushima-shi, Japan.
- Jul 1945
- Tokushima Meat Processing Plant burned down during the war.
- Aug 1948
- Operations restarted.
- Dec 1951
Reorganized the company to form Tokushima Ham Co., Ltd., with capitalization of ¥1.5 million.
- Apr 1960
- Shares offered over the counter on the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- Oct 1961
- Listed on the 2nd Section of the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- Feb 1962
- Listed on the 2nd Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Aug 1963
Merged with Torise Ham Co., Ltd., changed the company name to Nippon Meat Packers, Inc., with capitalization of ¥703.2 million, and moved the headquarters to 2-7 Daikoku-cho, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Japan.
- Dec 1967
- Stock listing changed to the 1st section of both the Osaka Securities Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Mar 1968
Entered the farm business with the establishment of Nippon Broiler Co., Ltd., as a joint company.
- May 1968
- Headquarters moved to 3-6-14 Minami-honmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan.
- Feb 1969
Introduced Consumer Delegate Committee System.
- Apr 1973
- Implemented an integrated production system of fresh meats with the establishment of Nippon Pork Co., Ltd.
- Nov 1973
Established pro baseball team Nippon-Ham Fighters Baseball Club.
- Dec 1976
- First issue of Continental Depository Receipt (C.D.R.) and listing on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Mar 1977
- Began distribution and sales of fresh meats with establishment of Sendai Food, Co., Ltd.
- Mar 1977
Began overseas expansion with acquisition of Day-Lee Meats, Inc., of Los Angeles, USA (now Day-Lee Foods, Inc.).
- Jan 1978
- Established Nippon Meat Packers Australia Pty. Ltd. in Sydney, Australia.
- Apr 1979
Fully entered the processed foods business with the establishment of Nipponham Shokuhin Co., Ltd. （now Nipponham Processed Foods Ltd.）
- Jul 1981
Entered the marine foods processing business with acquisition of the Marine Foods Corporation.
- Apr 1983
Established Hakodate Carl Raymon Co., Ltd., through the acquisition of the business of Carl W. Raymon, a German-born meister.
- Jan 1984
- Established Research & Development Center.
- Mar 1984
- Entered freeze-dried foods business with establishment of Nippon Dry Foods Co., Ltd. (now successor company is Hoko Co., Ltd.)
- Oct 1985
- Changed settlement date from July to March.
- Apr 1986
Established Corporate Philosophies.
- May 1986
Nippon Meat Packers U.K. Ltd.（now NH Foods U.K. Ltd.）, established in London.
- May 1987
Acquired Oakey Abattoir Pty. Ltd.(now Oakey Beef Exports Pty. Ltd.), a beef processor in Australia.
- Jul 1987
- Established Nippon Meat Packers Singapore Pte. Ltd.（now NH Foods Singapore Pte. Ltd.）
- Sep 1987
- Listed on the Paris Bourse.
- Jul 1988
Implemented an integrated system from production to marketing of fresh meats overseas with purchase of the Whyalla Feedlot (Australia).
- Oct 1988
- Established Nippon Meat Packers Inc. (Chile) Y Compania Limitada.(now NH Foods Chile Y Compania Limitada)
- Oct 1989
Established Thai Nippon Foods Co., Ltd.
- Jan 1990
- Established Nippon Meat Packers (Taiwan) Inc.（now NH Foods Taiwan Ltd.）
- Feb 1990
- Acquired Redondo's LLC., Hawaii's largest ham and sausage producer.
- Mar 1990
Purchased beef processor Thomas Borthwick & Sons (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
- Oct 1991
Research and Development Center built in Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture.
- Jul 1992
Entered the fermental milk and the lactic acid bacterial beverages business with acquisition of Kansai Luna, Inc. (now NIPPON LUNA, INC.).
- Apr 1993
Acquired Kamakura Ham Tomioka Co., Ltd., which was established in 1900.
- Dec 1993
Participated in the establishment and operation of Osaka Football Club Co., Ltd.,（now Cerezo Osaka Co., Ltd.）
- Mar 1995
- Established Nippon Pure Food, Inc., to bolster the extract business.
- May 1998
- Established Nippon Shokuhin Mexicana S.A. de C.V.(now NH Foods Mexicana S.A.DE C.V.)
- Aug 1998
- Established Environmental Charter.
- Nov 1999
Ono Plant（now Hyogo Plant of Nipponham Factory Ltd. ） is the first in the industry to receive ISO 14001 certification.
- Sep 2001
- Weihai Nippon Shokuhin Co., Ltd., established in China.
- Jun 2002
Established Shimodate Koubou, where consumers can enjoy sausage making.
- Apr 2003
- Nipponham Group made a new start by launching the new medium-term management plan (Part I).
- Jul 2003
- Purchased shares in Hoko Co., Ltd. (formerly Hoko Suisan Co., Ltd.), to strengthen the company's position in the marine foods and dairy products businesses.
- Aug 2003
Established HOKKAIDO NIPPON-HAM FIGHTERS BASEBALL CLUB CO., LTD.
- Aug 2004
- Purchased shares in Maruwa & Co., Inc. to strengthen the company's position in the health foods business. (now successor company is NH Foods Ltd.)
- Jan 2005
- Established "Nipponham Group Brand."
- Apr 2010
- Revised Code of Conduct.
- Jun 2011
- Nippon Golden Pig Joint Stock Company Co., Ltd.（now NH Foods Vietnam Joint Stock Company）, established in Vietnam.
- Aug 2012
- Headquarters moved to the present location in Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan.
- Jan 2014
- Established Nippo Food（HongKong） Co., Limited
- Jan 2014
- Established NH FOODS DO BRASIL REPRESENTACAO COMERCIAL LTDA.
- Apr 2014
- Changed the Nipponham Group Brand logo.
- Apr 2014
- Changed the Corporate Brand logo.
- Jun 2014
- Changed the English Company Name to NH Foods Ltd.
- Apr 2015
- Acquired Ege-Tav Ege Tarım Hayvancılık Yatırım Ticaret ve Sanayi Anonim Şirketi, a leading poultry farming company of Turkey.
- Mar 2016
- Established NHF Manufacturing (Malaysia) Sdn.Bhd.
- Jun 2017
- Acquired Breeders & Packers Uruguay S.A., a leading beef slaughterhouse of Uruguay.
- Apr 2018
- Unified Group Brand and Corporate Brand.
Schau Essen introduced in new eco-friendly packaging
HOKKAIDO BALLPARK F VILLAGE opened